[With above links you can register/RSVP. see who else is attending, and even share with others.]
Program Planning for 2018!
- What topic in the OD field are you most interested in?
- What information do you need to know in order to stay current?
- What is a strategic issue that you would like to learn more about?
- What is a major challenge that you are facing in your work?
- What is a new program idea that you would like our chapter to try?
- What topic would help you succeed in your work?
- Do you know any great speakers that may be available?
We have been blessed with interesting and informative monthly programs during 2017! Let’s make our 2018 programs even better! Bring your ideas, energy and a spirit of collaboration! Consume copious amounts of pizza and non-alcoholic beverages! Network with your professional colleagues! Learn more about what’s going on in our profession! Learn several facilitation methods and techniques!
Facilitator: Logan Renfrow (see BIO below)
We look forward to seeing you November 9 at the University of Dallas! (See directions below.)
(Please join our LinkedIn Group if you haven’t yet done so, and comment on the discussions.)
Schedule for Thursday Evening:
– 6:30 Networking / Food / Intros
– 7:00 Announcements / Program
– 8:45 Closing and evaluation
University of Dallas – SB Hall, Serafy Special Events Room *
Campus: 1845 East Northgate Drive, Irving, TX 75062 (972-721-5000)
Note: SB Hall is on the north side the campus, near Gorman Dr. and Haggar Circle (across the street from the Art History building where we met in 2014).
The SBH Serafy Special Events room is on the first floor (use any door).
Parking: Lot Q, along Dominican Lane (just northeast of the building), or Lot L (to the southwest).
Logan Renfrow is a global corporate development professional with strong entrepreneurial leadership skills and the proven ability to develop and apply strategic insight. He spent five years in China and Singapore successfully managing organizational change and growth initiatives for an international manufacturer of electrical power systems for the shipbuilding and oil and gas industries.
Logan is currently working for a Dallas-based firm providing cross-cultural training programs where he develops the material for individual and group sessions and advises clients on Chinese business culture. He received his undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University and completed his master’s degree in Organizational Leadership at Gonzaga University.
We look forward to seeing you there!